Monday, September 3, 2007

Don't Worry...Be Happy Now!



Since we both had the day off, Phillip and I decided to head to Table Rock Park to do a bit of hiking and canoeing. All in all it was a successful day, neither of us tipped the canoe, broke a bone, or passed out from the humidity. One of our favorite parts were the cool life jackets (see Phillip above - SO HOT). I only fell twice, once due to my own stupidity trying to cross a slippery rock but the second time was due to gravity working against me. Phillip had a lot of fun with the insanely cold water coming off the mountain top; unfortunately the fun was at my expense (falling victim to his water wars). He had a blast with the camera today...see his waterfalls below (minus the one that he is in). The smiley face above we found along the drive to our destination...starting the day off right. Yay for Labor Day!!! I vote for more playing and less working.

No comments: