Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Lesson in Parenting

We have this dog, really she's my dog because she's just not Phillip's favorite creature. This morning in the midst of getting ready Gracie was left unattended. This isn't normally a problem since the cat usually acts as a deterrent from any other items she may be tempted to tear up. We weren't so fortunate today...




Last night I decided to wrap some Christmas presents. I left a shopping bag with a few pieces of tissue paper by the kitchen door so that Phillip could take it out with the trash this morning. As is evident from the pictures above, Gracie got to the bag before Phillip. He was QUITE irrate with her and informed me that I should discipline her. I was too busy trying to take pictures, and by the time I was finished with the pictures it was too late to discipline. (I found it amusing, plus it gave me a good reason to clean my kitchen floor again.)

Just look at her sitting all prissy and proper for the camera...how could anyone be mad at her. I think she was quite pleased with her masterpiece.

No comments: