Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Update on Chuck

So I haven't been shopping of any sort in a long time.  I am not sure why this is, but I really have just not been motivated.  
 
I decided Target needed my company tonight.  I looked in the mirror, which revealed to me that a sick me is an ugly me.  However I couldn't breathe out of my nose, so sleep was out of the question.  I put my hair up, threw on a fleece jacket, and off I went (it's only a mile down the road). 

I love to look for potential Christmas gifts this time of year.  So I decided to head towards the toys as we have three nieces that we get to buy for this year.  Unsuspecting me thought it'd be funny to go look for Chuck the Talking Truck, when lo and behold I stumbled upon Matchbox's Stinky the Garbage Truck!!!

I'm sorry Chuck, but move on over.  If there is one toy that beats you it's Stinky!!! 

No comments: