Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Silver Linings...

I've decided to take a leap of faith and jump.  We've had a little secret for about 16 weeks now, and I've just been too scared to let everyone in on it for fear that something terrible might happen.  

You see, we're expecting (we find out just what we're expecting in 2 weeks, so have patience).  

There is lots more to this story, but I don't have the words or the energy right now.   We just wanted to ask for prayer.  I am still weighing less than I did before the pregnancy began, so the doctor is wanting me to gain weight (because the fertility drugs didn't make me gain enough, right?).  I just got out of the hospital tonight.  I have had a tough time with 24/7 "morning" sickness.  I don't want to get too sick because obviously that's bad for the little one, and they keep wanting to slap me in the hospital (like today).  However for the first time tonight, I was able to faintly hear its heart beat (this is big and has been problematic previously), so I decided it's a great time to let everyone in on our precious gift!

So, with that said I will post more later.  Please send up a few prayers for us and thank you for your faithfulness thus far.  Love you all!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)...

Emily said...

Yay for you! I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers!