Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To Sleep Perchance to Dream

I have to wonder if Shakespeare was near a newborn when these words were scribbled.  Sweet Emory is normally a great sleeper, but this past Friday and Saturday night were a bit rough.  I am a super light sleeper, but Phillip could easily sleep through a train driving through our bedroom lately. 

This is how I like to see Emory following his middle of the night feeding:
Notice the droopy eyes and the milk coma mouth.  Perfect for sleeping Mommy and Daddy.

Instead, this is what Mommy found:
I can't complain too much because he was happy most of the time.  Although, he did wake Will and Brandy up crying at some point Saturday night (sorry guys!).  The thing is I'm just not much of a morning person so those 5 AM conversations aren't really my cup of tea.  However, if I have to be up talking to anyone that early I'm sure glad it's someone as cute as this little guy!


No comments: