Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Little Man is 2!


Emory hates pictures.  It literally took me until Mother's Day to get the one above.  I give up!

My how things change in 12 short months! Here's last year's picture:
Since his birthday fell on a Tuesday this year, we decided to pack up and head to South Carolina.  Daddy had to work, but I think he appreciated the break after the weekend zoo trip. 








Emory explored with Grammie by the pond, visited Uncle Chris at the fire station, taught those boys how real men wear their hats, devoured Aunt Diane's delicious Thomas cake, and blew bubbles with Taylor.  

Needless to say, the oh-so-essential daily nap was missed.  It didn't get nasty until mama wanted a posed picture.  This is the best I got during the ensuing meltdown:
Ah toddlerhood!  

(I fully intend to be THAT mom that keeps an arsenal of pictures like the one above in a secret box only to break them out during the most unfortunate times in their future. My boys are going to LOVE me.)

Until next time,

Kristin

No comments: