Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The "Big" Snow

We love the Carolinas, but think it's absolutely hilarious that everything (and we do mean EVERYTHING) shuts down the second we get a flurry or two. Anyway, we got to spend more time together today. Mason was not too sure about his first snow, but eventually became obsessed with trying to dig leaves out from under the white blanket covering our yard. Gracie is consistent with her avoidance of all precipitation. Sadly the snow lastest longer than she could. Finally we got her outside. She looked cute even if she wasn't happy.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Our dogs were the same way. Chris's drug dog was so spastic she acted like she was at work. But my little chihuahua wouldn't even get off the porch. I'd open the door for her and she'd step out on the porch and then look at me like "You have lost your mind" and walk back in the house. Haha. Hope you're doing well!

Karoline with a K said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I am applying to Boston College and Clemson for my Masters in Reading. I'm really excited about going back to school full time!