Monday, April 13, 2009

Celebrating His Resurrection!

We have had a massive deficit in our blogging time lately, as is evident in the lack of posts. Fortunately, we were given the opportunity to spend Easter weekend in Florence with Phillip's family. His family is so large in comparison to my own. When my "family" gets together it's typically just my siblings, parents, and grandparents. In Florence, they do things differently. Not only do all the aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. get together, they have extended family that comes as well. It's like nothing else I've ever seen. Now, having said that, I am starting to grow quite fond of the enormity of their holidays. We attended Calvary Baptist Church, Sarah's home church in Florence, on Sunday morning. It was a great service celebrating the truth of our Savior's resurrection. Enjoy some pictures.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

No comments: