Sunday, August 9, 2009

Spoiled by Mama Harris


Phillip and I are being really good about paying off debt and spending well below our monthly income. This has been a challenge at times since I am in school full time. So far, we've been very successful using Dave Ramsey's book for this particular task.

Almost a year ago I found a comforter set that I LOVED for our bedroom. Knowing that we were starting this project soon, I sadly did not buy the set. Phillip's mom knew about it from a previous conversation. I got home in July to a big box sitting in the middle of the living room. What was in said box you might ask? Well, it was Mama Harris' version of an early anniversary present.

Apparently protesting does no good, so finally I gave in and set the new comforter on our bed. WE LOVE IT! Enjoy!!!


I think the embroidery designed is gorgeous! Thank you Mama Harris! (We're spoiled.)

1 comment:

Emily said...

wow that is gorgeous! hope you're feeling better, by the way!