Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pulley/Powers Festivities

My (Kristin) college suitemate is getting married September 12th. To a wonderful man that treats her like a princess. Brandy and Will are so wonderful together. This weekend I traveled to Franklin, Virginia for Brandy's bridal luncheon and their shower that afternoon. Brandy's parents hosted me. It felt like I was a freshman in college all over again! Sadly, Phillip couldn't come with me because he had to work. We cannot wait until their wedding! I had a great time this weekend guys!

This is Brandy with her mom (left) and Will's mom (right).
Of course, we have a typical "us" picture.
Brandy with her yummy food. Love that face.

Unfortunately, the monsoon that pounced on Franklin right before the shower caused me to forget my camera. No worries though, there will be plenty of pictures from the wedding!

No comments: