Monday, January 18, 2010

Lazy Days

Since the semester has started up (and chaos has ensued), we have done absolutely nothing.  Phillip works a 50 hour week right now and I work a 60 hour week (and that's only if we take the weekends off).  

Thank goodness for national holidays!  Phillip's company shut down for the day, so I left him for a couple of hours and went into the firm for a while.  It was great to work with other people in the office today.  I came home around 4 PM to find Phillip breaking in his new sight. 





At least his Christmas present is being used.  He seems to really enjoy it.  Once I saw him hit the target, I realized he is better with the bow than he is with a gun.  Message: Don't make Phillip mad!  


I'm officially married to an archer (and I think I like it)!  Happy long-weekend to you all!!!
 

No comments: