Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shower at Home

Since our Raleigh shower was canceled, we only had one more left and that was located here at my parents' house.  Since we didn't have to travel but 10 minutes down the road, we didn't reschedule this one.  My sister, Crystal, and Amy all hosted such a fun shower.  I'm so thankful for the love this little one has surrounding him, and for the support Phillip and I have received throughout this whole process.

Please excuse the way we look.  I'm exhausted from being sick and Phillip's exhausted from working all the time.  We're working on this.  :-) 
How cute are these?  They were quite yummy too!

The spread.  I am still craving those strawberries.

My precious Grandmother was able to come despite her broken foot and shoulder surgery.

Mom's centerpiece for the shower.  The thistle was also used in my corsage. 

Phillip got to open presents too.  Sadly, he uses a knife.

And now Emory has an outfit for his first official season as a Clemson football fan.

It was so nice seeing everyone. 

The lady on the far right is the one that gave Phillip my phone number over 5 years ago.

I look like death, but I loved this shark toy container. 

Kandice was being a good sister/hostess and keeping track of gifts.

Here's Emory's first toolbox.  Plush, of course.

Kasey got us this onesie.  I thought it was hilarious.

The hostesses!  Love love love these ladies!!!

Wrapping it up. 
Thanks to Kandice, Crystal, and Amy for a wonderful day Saturday!  We can't thank everyone enough for all the love and support we've received over the past few months.  Emory sends the same sentiments.  We love you all!

No comments: