Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mason's the Leader

The past 24 hours have been a bit rough around here. Last night, I ran some errands after Phillip left for work. My car broke down. Dad came to the rescue. Phillip took my car apart this morning around 5 AM. Now my starter is being rebuilt. (Trying to make it last one more year.) Meanwhile, Mom and Dad are letting me use one of the florist vans to drive back and forth. This is far from ideal since most of the parking at school is in very low clearance parking decks and built primarily for compact cars. However, it's free. Praise the Lord!

The internet has been sporadic at best over the past few weeks, so this evening during one of it's fits I decided to take Mason out one last time. Little did I know that it was Mason's intention to take me out. I opened the back door to our porch with him on his retractable leash, and like a bullet he was out of here. So was my arm. With my free hand, I quickly grabbed the closest door frame to brace. Bad idea.


So if you see me, no I haven't taken up cutting. I took out a dog. A beast of a dog. Thank you Mason!

No comments: