Monday, November 14, 2011

Wine & Design

I posted not long ago about Project 52 and our attempt to really carve out time for one another.  I have no idea how many dates we have been one, but we started dance lessons, had movie night, watched a game (or 10) together, etc.  LivingSocial is a great place to find deals!  Last week they offered classes at Wine & Design for half off!  Right up our alley!  For $34 bucks we had a night out sans baby (which we both needed after Saturday), hung out with friends, and came home with two "beautiful" paintings.  :-)  (Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?!)
Michelle and I were in grad school together.  So glad we reconnected through the Bible study!
Gotta love a man in an apron!
We are beyond talented.  (Don't ask what I'm doing with my foot.  Phillip did.  I have no answer.)
This date was seriously JUST the thing we needed.  It'd been a rough week with Emory, so it was nice to get out.  (Big thanks to Nana and Poppy for babysitting!)

No comments: