Monday, May 7, 2012

Photo a Day (or 6 days worth!)

Day 2: Skyline 
(I've got to be honest, Phillip took this picture of the pond in Florence.  I love how peaceful it is down there though!)

Day 3: Apparel from today
I'm a mom and a teacher.  Both callings demand comfort.
Day 4: Fun!
We took Emory to the lake for the first time this weekend.  We had a really great time too.  It was nice to get out and do something different.  The weather was awesome!
Day 5: Bird
Our little feathered friend played all around us at the lake, but we never could quite catch him/her. 
Day 6: You 
...or me, as the case may be.  Not flattering in the least, but this is how I'd like to spend every second of every day from now until the day I die.  Be still my heart.
  Day 7: Someone that inspires you
That fella below (the hubs, not the lil lamb), well he's pretty awesome.  We really are a perfect balance to one another.  I'm beyond blessed to have him in my life because each day I live with an example of a wonderfully compassionate, loving, giving father, son, spouse, etc.

Kristin

No comments: