Friday, May 4, 2012

Pray without ceasing.

Recently, I've been introduced to two blogs.  

The Journey of Conner is about a friend of a friend.  Her membrane ruptured when she was 17 weeks pregnant.  Despite dim hopes given by doctors, Caroline and her husband have fought for the past 8 weeks to not go into labor.  She had Conner today.  I'm sure this is a scary time for this family.  I can't imagine how they feel.  Please keep them in your prayers.

A similar situation is documented on the blog Hormonal Imbalances.  Diana's water broke when she was about 18 weeks pregnant.  They found out they were having twin boys the week before.  She lost both of her babies yesterday.  I read the post (linked above) and just sobbed.  I can't imagine the pain.  Today has been a trying day with Emory, but this put it all in perspective.

There is healing that can only come from the Lord.  My charge to anyone that may be reading is to lift these two sweet families up over the coming days, weeks, and months.  

 Kristin

No comments: