Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day

Emory holding his daddy's finger the day after he was born.
Sunday was Phillip's first Father's Day.  Emory thought it would be nice if we gave him a trip to the old golf course with his buddies, so we did just that (now they all have to find time to go).  We celebrated at my parents' house Sunday night with a cookout.  It was nice to just relax and enjoy the weather.  We didn't get to go to Florence, so I thought I'd include a picture of Emory with his other grandpa:
Emory with his Papa the day after he was born.
Daddy on burping duty.  He looks thrilled.
 We got to spend time with my grandparents as well.  I can't articulate how privileged I am to have these amazing people in my life.  Emory is so blessed to know them!
Emory with his great grandparents. 
 All of our men!  (Emory has an issue with his spirit fingers in pictures.)
The men in our lives...minus Phillip's dad.  We love them all!
 We're starting to look not so ragged.  :-)  Life's beginning to have some semblance of normalcy about it once more!
Happy Father's Day!  We hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating with your loved ones. 


No comments: