Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chubby Bunny

Tonight I had an appointment at 3D Dreams in Fort Mill to take a gander at little man.  Boy, a lot has changed since November.  He is not a super active baby, but he sure is cute (I am subject to partiality).  However, as will be evident from the pictures below, he looks NOTHING like his mama!
He gave us a few little smiles.  I tried not to laugh because I didn't want the sonographer to lose the image, but it's hard not to giggle at that.
Here's the proof that he is appropriately being named after his father.  He is a complete and total miniature version of Phillip.  Love those chubby cheeks!
 Peek-a-boo!
Ok so he is head down, but also feet down.  This baby loves to have some limbs hanging around his face.  He spent half the session with his foot (pictured) covering his nose and mouth.
Yes, I am his mama.  And yes, I am a bit bias.  However, how could you not love that face?  I can't wait for April!

I must say that this was a PERFECT end to a very rough day/week.  He weighs in a few days ahead of where his original due date is (thanks to a rather large head...again, all daddy), but his tummy circumference is a week and a half behind.  This is a God send since they are monitoring my sugar levels and gallstone issues and concerned about his weight.  It looks as if he's a perfect little bundle of joy!  :-)

We get to start celebrating this weekend in South Carolina with our first shower.  So excited.  Until next time...


1 comment:

Kellie said...

helloooo. i love your baby shower pics. i see that baby belly now:) i think april 11 sounds like a good day for a baby:) anyway, I thought you'd be proud to know that I have a blog now too and that I am doing something constructive! Check me out sometimes old friend. http://www.pansiesposies.blogspot.com