Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Clemson Bowl Game

This year Clemson was in a bowl game here at the Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte.  They were playing South Florida.  I thought it'd be a nice gesture to get Phillip some tickets.  He's been super supportive throughout this whole pregnancy, so I figured it would be a nice little break. 

The game was held on New Years Eve, so we headed down to tailgate with some friends of mine from grad school. 
Here's my handsome hubs with the "golden" tickets. 
It was a little chilly that morning. 
Here's my buddy, Adam, from grad school.  We did almost all of our work together, mainly because he let me do it the way I wanted.  He's about as close as I've ever come to meeting a well-educated, younger version of Larry the Cable Guy. 
Go Tigers!
Their band did a good job. 
I needed a nap.
Sadly, this was the final score.  We had a good time nonetheless. 
The nice cops took this picture of us. 
We decided to tailgate a bit more afterward and let traffic die down. 
Phillip took the "E" cupcake out of the CLEMSON for Emory.  :-)

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year!  Happy 2011!!!

No comments: