Monday, January 3, 2011

Thanksgiving and Wii

I have been behind on postings thanks to the hustle and bustle of the holidays and not feeling too spiffy.  So, I am going to try my best to get all caught up in the next week or so.  

First, let's start with Thanksgiving.  We spent the holiday with my family this year.  My parents cooked enough food for a small army (which will come in handy if little man eats like his daddy).  My parents invite a lot of people over, so us girls and our men always get stuck at the kids table.  We scarfed down the yummy food.  Then followed the meal up with a little Wii action.  No one but Phillip and Kandice played.  This made it more amusing for the spectators.  They have a special bond which is apparently only strengthened by non-assertive video games.
She was way too serious about this game. 
Phillip got a little bit of boxing in.  Kandice broke a nice sweat during this one.
Sibling rivalry.
I'm not sure whether this was Kandice's Mii or Phillip's; either way, check out that sweet mullet action!

We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and triptophan induced comma!

No comments: