Saturday, July 16, 2011

3 Months Old...Already?!

I can hardly believe it's true, but our little man is 3 months old today.  How that happened, I will never know.  I guess time really does fly when you're having fun!  I snapped a few pictures this evening after his nap, but we'll have more a bit later (I know, you all can hardly wait).
Sadly, the hat no longer fits our not-so-little-anymore guy, but I had to grab one last shot.
Oh Emory!  Your faces crack me up.
He's starting to grow a lot of hair.  I mean he was born with a head full, but wowzers!  I think he's going to be like his daddy.  (Pardon the action shot, he's officially very, very movey.)
AND we've discovered our hands and feet.  They are all over the place.  Getting dressed is quite a task lately.
Let's see, these days Emory LOVES to spend time singing, standing, and splashing around in the bathtub.  He tries to talk back to us quite a bit, but really gets a kick out of us if we just sing (especially the Itsy Bitsy Spider).  He is a big fan of Eric Carle books.  We tend to read a few every night.  Sadly, he's getting frustrated with tummy time (unless he's sleepy and then he wants to knock out during the middle of practicing our ABCs and 123s (thank you Grammie Harris for the books)).

Dare I say that we are blessed?  I don't know that there's anything better than the gift of parenthood.  We love you, Emory!


No comments: