Friday, July 30, 2010

Blast from the Past

Phillip is at work, so I am positive he won't discover this post for a while.  A few weeks ago we went to Florence to visit his family for the day.  I had been wanting to take a gander at Phillip as a little one.  His mom was nice enough to bring over some pictures and scan them for me.  I got so many laughs.  I am missing a few that really cracked me up of Phillip and Lee, his cousin.  However, here is a sample.  (I am debating posting some of these on facebook.  Evil, I know.)
This is Phillip with his mom's father.  He speaks of him often.  I am only sorry that I never had the privilege of knowing him.  
Lee, Papa, and Phillip
Sadly, Phillip has never been good at sharing.  I'm not even sure this was his.  I think he just liked taking things from Lee.  
According to Mama Harris, this was one of Phillip's favorite toys as a tyke!
This picture is blurry, but so funny.  His mom said that somehow ice fell down his pants.  This is his reaction.
It's dark, but this is Phillip with Nicki and Jeff when they were little.
The boy has some hair.  A lot of hair.
Sometimes it can be kinda crazy hair.
At least he seemed to be a happy little one.
He still sleeps like this, except now his hand ends up over my face.  During a dream one time he ended up punching me in the ear.  That was fun.  Haha.  

Hope you all enjoyed these as much as I did!

No comments: