Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Currently...

  • I have a teething child that refuses to stop screaming and crying.  I haven't heard anything other than his screams for almost 48 hours now.  TELL ME HOW TO FIX HIS PROBLEM! 
  • Laundry that is piling up faster than I can think thanks to said child also spitting up NON-STOP!  Suggestions on formula because I'm losing it.  NOTHING lasts longer than 5 minutes as far as wardrobes go. 
  • I have a car seat that requires reassembling because Emory filled it up with spit up.
  • Dishes that need to be done.
  • Dinner that needs to be cooked.
  • I start a new job tomorrow (NOT prepared), but I tutor before teaching at the new job (again NOT prepared).
  • I can't get our bank saga fixed, so we can't use our debit cards.  (Our bank had select accounts that were debited their deposits instead of credited for them.  So our account is in the negative BY HUNDREDS at the moment.  It was suppose be fixed by 5 PM today, but alas it is not.)
  • I feed like crap thanks to infected lymph nodes that manifest their symptoms much like a cold/flu.  I don't know if the medication is impacting Emory, but I don't think that's his problem.
  • I am two seconds from curling up in the fetal position and crying because my husband won't be home to help until almost 2 AM.  I'm so far beyond overwhelmed that I can't move. 
If someone finds my sanity running around, please send it back to me.  I really want to do well at this new job, but there's no way my mind will be in the game with all I have going on at the moment.  

3 comments:

Erin said...

Connor is on enfamil AR for spit up...have you tried that one? I'm sorry you are having a rough time...I hope it gets better!

Kristin Harris said...

I haven't given that one a whirl yet. I may try this weekend. I'm straight out of ideas when it comes to formula. I will say that breast milk wasn't nearly as harsh on his tummy, but then again he wasn't getting what he needed from it. Thanks Erin! Missed seeing you today!

Emily said...

We use Similiac Advance for Fussiness and Gas. We tried the Similac one for spit-up but it seemed worse. I will say that Lainey's spit-up habits have been decreasing lately...maybe it comes with age so hopefully you'll get there. :-)