Sunday, October 23, 2011

Project 31: Day 21

Day 21: Write a letter to your husband to encourage him.


We get along swimmingly.  Can't you tell?

Sweet P,

You have changed my life in so many ways.  I know we laugh about most everything, but in all sincerity you are my rock.  You are the person I lean on when everything else is crumbling around me.  Something about your silent steadfast spirit sends waves of comfort over my soul.

You are your son's best friend.  He adores you (and the gray patch).  I feel so blessed to watch the two of you interact.  I love seeing the way he looks at you.

I know you try to be the man God wants you to be for both Emory and myself.  I realize this is a journey both of us have to take together.  I hope to be the "ezer" in your life that God created me to be.  I can't wait to watch you grow and lead our little family.  I love you...more than you love Clemson.





I know you feel the same way.  ;-)

Forever yours,
Me

No comments: