Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Project 31: Day 17

Today I am going to have to play catch up.  Yesterday was NOT a good day folks.  One of the "oh my heavens, I'm a failure as a mother" kind of days.  I'll write about that when I'm a little more stable emotionally...and that is not today.

Day 17: Write about 3 things that make you happy.  I like this.

This fella!  Happy doesn't even describe the way he makes me feel. LOVE that sweet face.
I realize this is pathetic, but I LOVE my bed.  Sad, but true.  It could be because I never see it anymore, but I love it nonetheless.  My heart does a little flip every time I pull the covers over my head.  :-)
I know some of you hate this stuff, but snow sends me over the moon with delight.  I love it.  I'm SO heartbroken when those weather people predict it and we get some ridiculously small covering.  I LOVE snow!  It doesn't hurt when that handsome man on the left (not the horse) is there to enjoy it with me. 

No comments: