Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Project 31: Day 4 Rescheduled

Why would I reschedule a day?  Well, Day 4 calls for me to post a picture of my favorite outfits.  Here is a list of why this is a dilemma:

1.  I just had a baby a few months ago, my favorite outfits fit but certainly not in the way they did before so I have to rethink this "favorite" stamp before placing it on any clothing lately.
2.  It's almost 9 PM and I haven't showered since last night.  There, I said it.  Don't judge.  I can promise you will too once you're a mom of a little one OR if you are already at this same place in life I am willing to bet that it may be even longer since your last shower.  :-)
3.  I have an interview later this week, so I will look decent that day...maybe not my favorite outfit, but I will look presentable.  (Oh, and no I'm not going back to work but I am excited about the prospect of spending a few hours a week working OUTSIDE of the house while Emory is with Phillip.  I started a tutoring position this morning and the interview is for an additional one!  Yay!!!  I get my educational fix, I get to help sweet kids, AND it gives me a reason to get dressed in the morning!  I did look decent today until the baby spit up all over me and the dogs tracked dirt in the house (ruined my pants by cleaning that up).  So no, you don't want to see me at the moment.)  Prayers are appreciated!  So far, I really like this gig.

Here's a picture from yesterday.  It's just me in my normal garb and my FAVORITE accessory.  ;-)
He is SO much cuter than any purse I could ever buy!

No comments: