Sunday, October 16, 2011

Project 31: Day 15 & 16

The challenge for Day 15 is to write to encourage a friend and for Day 16 is to tell a young girl in your life what beauty means.  I have two sisters, one of which is about to get herself hitched and the other is still finding her way in this world.  I figured since I consider my sisters friends and they will always be little girls to me, I'd kill two birds with one stone.  :-)  I think this message is more pertinent to the "finding her way" sister, but both of you can appreciate it.

Babygirl,


I hope you never forget that you were born 100% perfect, just the way you are.  Never try to fit someone else's idea of who or what you should be.  Life is about dancing to your own music.  Learn to enjoy the little moments.  

You have the best sense of humor I've ever encountered.  You have no idea how valuable you are to everyone that truly matters in your life.  Once you find your purpose, all the other pieces will fall into place.  

You are beautiful inside and out.  Not because you wear the right clothes, or dye your hair the right color, or have a great guy.  You are beautiful because of your spirit.  Your zest for the good in life is fantastic.  I love watching you talk to Emory.  Your conversations with him crack me up.  Emory has a awesome family!

We love you and hope you learn to love yourself too!  You have so much to offer the world.  Harness your potential and cultivate it!

Always,
Me

No comments: