Saturday, October 15, 2011

Project 31: Day 13

I can't seem to keep up.  Technically I should be writing Day 15's post.  First for 13 though!


What would you like to change about yourself for the better?

~Worry less!  This is a huge struggle for me.  If I got paid for stressing, well I'd buy Oprah's network from her.  I KNOW that I am suppose to pray and place things at the Lord's feet.  I do.  Then I turn around and pick them right back up.  Oh ME of little faith!  I've always been fairly self-sufficient, which is great in life but horrible for your walk with God.

~Give more!  I need to give more time to my child, more love to my husband, and more kindness to the world around me.  Kinda generic, but it's true.

~Live with abandon!  This is a new goal of mine.  I'm trying to shake off the expectations and opinions of others and live my life the way I see fit.  I only need to worry about pleasing God.  It's liberating.  Scary, but liberating!

No comments: