Saturday, October 8, 2011

Project 31: Day 8

This challenge makes me laugh.  I'm suppose to share a beauty secret.

Are you kidding me? 

I have none.  I consider my day a success if I get a shower and fix my hair.  I am lucky.  I take after my dad's side of the family.  They have great skin.  In fact, I have a bad habit of going to bed without washing my make-up off.  Fortunately, I've never really had a problem with acne or anything.

The only real suggestion I have is total common sense...WEAR SUNSCREEN DAILY!  I use a moisturizer on my face that has a SPF of 25.  Even if I don't put make-up on, I still use the moisturizer with SPF (specifically Mary Kay's TimeWise Day Solution pictured below).  This happens to work well for my skin because I've found that a lot of moisturizers leave my skin looking oily.  This doesn't.  Love it!
Source

No comments: